Any small claims lawyer recommendations to nail a rag?

MCC

Deep behind enemy lines and on the attack
Hi all,

I will have to take a rag to court due to non payment of a loan. The debt recovery agency has hit a brick wall and the next step is to begin legal proceedings. Can any of you recommend a small claims lawyer in Manchester? I am looking to speed up this part of the process to ensure he has a miserable Christmas. Cheers!

Have you explored this

Our resident small claims solicitor must still be in bed otherwise I'm sure he'd be offering his help.

Ah thinking about it, he will have PM'd him.

Makes sense

Reactions: MCC
What is the size of the loan, is it financially viable to chase the debt and do you want the hassle. The small claims or Money Claim will cost you whilst the defendant will just sit back and wait to see what you do with no commitment, apart from maybe throwing up a few smoke screens, a twats trick but hey, that's the system.

I ask because today I have made a very similar choice......it just isn't worth the grief and peace of mind to chase the woman I'm after but Karma is a wonderful mistress.

The last time I was in this position there was a guy on here who, without putting too finer a detail on it, got my money and his commision within 3 days. The outstanding amount now is not worth it.

What is the size of the loan, is it financially viable to chase the debt and do you want the hassle. The small claims or Money Claim will cost you whilst the defendant will just sit back and wait to see what you do with no commitment, apart from maybe throwing up a few smoke screens, a twats trick but hey, that's the system.

I ask because today I have made a very similar choice......it just isn't worth the grief and peace of mind to chase the woman I'm after but Karma is a wonderful mistress.

The last time I was in this position there was a guy on here who, without putting too finer a detail on it, got my money and his commision within 3 days. The outstanding amount now is not worth it.
2K GBP. I have had the debt collectors on to him for a few months but they've not been successful so far. I would go round myself but live abroad nowadays. I don't mind getting 1 quid back, it's the principle.

2K GBP. I have had the debt collectors on to him for a few months but they've not been successful so far. I would go round myself but live abroad nowadays. I don't mind getting 1 quid back, it's the principle.
Go on the government website and read through it. Whether living abroad has some bearing on it, you will find out, there are contact numbers available. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.