Any surprises tomorrow?

I'd say the chances of any signings by us tomorrow is slim to none.

I have no doubt however that there will be some on here who will be keeping an eye on ragsportsnews all day hoping for a signing.

citykev28 said:
1961_vintage said:
deano ou812 said:
Could well see that prick cooper outside the swamp instead of our ground this time,last couple of times its been an anti-climax for sky concerning us on deadline day,would be funny as fcuk if they did go there and we announced a big last minute signing,and of course nothing for the rags....

citykev could cover the swamp

Fucking hell, I've reported from there everyday this summer. I thought I might have a day off tomorrow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjvbHIlkv8[/youtube]

Get a grip ffs! That's like Santa ringing-in sick on Xmas Day!

Stoned Rose said:
fredmont said:
de niro said:
huddleston.

Im a bit one eyed where City are concerned and but noticed Huddlestone was excellent yesterday. Shows you don't have to break the Bank to get a good un.

Huddlestone you two??!!

OB1 will be crying in his bedtime milk. He lost his ball earlier today to. Dont be to harsh on him.

That took some time to find. The 76% pass rate surprises me coz from when I noticed him he never appeared to miss his man. Broke play down well and for the most part passed forward. Never looked under pressure and comfortable on the ball. Stood out for me, but it may have been his hair!

1961_vintage said:
citykev28 said:
1961_vintage said:
citykev could cover the swamp

Fucking hell, I've reported from there everyday this summer. I thought I might have a day off tomorrow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjvbHIlkv8[/youtube]

Get a grip ffs! That's like Santa ringing-in sick on Xmas Day!

I don't mean I want a day off altogether, just not at the Swamp. Fuck all has happened all summer. There was more happening at Bastion Gardens on the day when Garcia was rumoured to be signing for Prestatyn Town. Janice rang in sick so they couldn't open the Souvenir Shop.

What about departures?

With Negredo's success I could see City accepting a good bid for Dzeko.

Marvin said:
What about departures?

With Negredo's success I could see City accepting a good bid for Dzeko.
El Shaarawy in, and Dzeko out?

-------------------------------------------------- Hart/Pantilimon -------------------------------------------
-Richards/Zabaleta -- Kompany/Demichelis -- Nastasic/Lescott -- Clichy/Kolarov --
--------------------------------------------------Yaya/Barry/Garcia -----------------------------------------------
-------------------------- Fernandinho/Rodwell ------ Silva/Nasri ------------------------------------
- Navas/Milner ------------------------------------------------------------------ El Shaarawy/Jovetic-
--------------------------------------- Aguero/Negredo (Guidetti, Jovetic) ----------------------------

Ronaldo, Fabregas, Tiago, Schweinsteiger, Bale, Suarez, Herrera, Jovetic, Ozil all to the rags. Obviously.

Nobody surprising in or out this time. We did our business early this year, have pretty much a full squad and don't require any panic buys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.