Any surprises tomorrow?

Whats this about a suarez rumour?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
The surprise will be if united don't strengthen , and I think that is very likely to be the case. I think our business is done in regards to major signings.

Surely if it's likely, it won't be a surprise?

Could well see that prick cooper outside the swamp instead of our ground this time,last couple of times its been an anti-climax for sky concerning us on deadline day,would be funny as fcuk if they did go there and we announced a big last minute signing,and of course nothing for the rags....

Mayor West said:
Whats this about a suarez rumour?

-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 pm --

Pigeonho said:
The surprise will be if united don't strengthen , and I think that is very likely to be the case. I think our business is done in regards to major signings.

Surely if it's likely, it won't be a surprise?
Pmsl

Be nice if we were in for another CM. (either that or we keep Barry).

Doesn't have to be a "worldy" just someone who is neat and tidy, sits deep, likes to break up play, always open for the ball and preferably knows the league.

Cabaye
Tiotte
McCarthy (Wigan)
Mikel

Richards to Arsenal £10m
Barry to Everton loan
Kolarov to Juventus £6.5m
Lescott to Liverpool loan

Demicheles from Ath. Madrid £3.5m
Mangala from Porto £28m
Juan Mata from Chelsea £32m

And er no I'm just dreaming FFP has got hold of us! we need to sell 2 big earners for each player we buy these days!

Lomas has a lob on said:
Be nice if we were in for another CM. (either that or we keep Barry).

Doesn't have to be a "worldy" just someone who is neat and tidy, sits deep, likes to break up play, always open for the ball and preferably knows the league.

Cabaye
Tiotte
McCarthy (Wigan)
Mikel
Mikel? Fucking hell.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
The Engineer said:
Richards to Arsenal £10m
Barry to Everton loan
Kolarov to Juventus £6.5m
Lescott to Liverpool loan

Demicheles from Ath. Madrid £3.5m
Mangala from Porto £28m
Juan Mata from Chelsea £32m

And er no I'm just dreaming FFP has got hold of us! we need to sell 2 big earners for each player we buy these days!
That would leave us with one RB.

Demicheles is the only player I think we get. Think Barry will leave but I really hope he stays. Would like us to bring in a left winger but don't think will happen as we have really been linked to any recently that I can recall. Maybe we will sign that Brazilian left back but I think he will probably stay put for another season or go out on loan somewhere else.

One more winger, not asking for a marquee, just someone who is willing to sit on the bench and make an impact off it until he can start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.