any1 suffer from anxiety?

kippax88

does any 1 on here suffer from it ?

just not sure if i do lol

always seem to be short of breathe but i aint jsut feels like it :/

and feel like im gunna pass out/dizzy if im in a busy area or some place i dont feel comfy like interviews ect...

i think it started when i was on a train on way back from footie n i felt like i was gunna pass out n pretty dehydrated...

or maybe it could be athsma? not really sure feel pretty stupid goin doctors about it tho lol

kippax88 said:
does any 1 on here suffer from it ?

just not sure if i do lol

always seem to be short of breathe but i aint jsut feels like it :/

and feel like im gunna pass out/dizzy if im in a busy area or some place i dont feel comfy like interviews ect...

i think it started when i was on a train on way back from footie n i felt like i was gunna pass out n pretty dehydrated...

or maybe it could be athsma? not really sure feel pretty stupid goin doctors about it tho lol

Make the appointment Kippax go get checked out I and wouldn't feel stupid going to the Dr's that's what they are there for

yeh i think i might but i am sure its all in my head lol cus when ive had a drink im fine lol

im only 20 n its making my life pretty wank lol i have a daughter also...

kippax88 said:
yeh i think i might but i am sure its all in my head lol cus when ive had a drink im fine lol

im only 20 n its making my life pretty wank lol i have a daughter also...

Get checked out. I suffered from it for a while and realised i was drinking too much as that relaxed me so i went for some treatment.Did some councilling sessions which made me realise what the problem was and since then i've felt a lot better. Also check out your diet, are there any triggers? I discovered Caffeine used to set me off so i avoid it like the plague.

Go to the docs, like me you probably think your wasting your time but it was worth it.

yes caffien sets me off badly lol i used to drink alot of energy drinks now i only tend to drink diet coke. tbh i dont think i drink to much as i only really drink at the weekends.

Mate. It's anxiety.

i have had it before too. It tends to be the worry of it happening again
that makes it happen.

Don't feel stupid, take a trip to the doctors and thats what he will
tell you it is. Then you will feel better straight away Blue knowing
what it is.

It won't last forever and with time will stop. Mine did.

I would not go to the doctors mate. They'll put you on some strong drugs that'll mess you up. In the old days you would simply be caused nervous no everyones got problems.....FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.