Anybody have the day off?

In order for me to truly get the day off I have to either schedule beforehand and not tell her or call out sick and not tell her. Then I leave as usual and go get breakfast or maybe just go somewhere and read or listen to the radio in my car until I am certain she has left for work. Then I go home and have a thoroughly enjoyable "day off".

If she knows I'm off work for the day she has so many things she wants me to do I'd be better off going in to work.

I know this sounds rather pathetic but I have a few mates at work who do it. I learned from them. I just have to hope to God she doesn't come home for some reason while I'm sneakily at home. :)

I do the same mate. I usually drop her off at the subway station on the way to work so I just do the same thing and head off in my usual direction.
then I make a right, then another right, and it's off for some bacon and eggs before back home for some couch surfing.

I do the same mate. I usually drop her off at the subway station on the way to work so I just do the same thing and head off in my usual direction.
then I make a right, then another right, and it's off for some bacon and eggs before back home for some couch surfing.

Pretty good system isn't it? I had no idea this scheme was so popular.

I have a mate at work that used to ring his wife and say he was being kept over at work to cover for someone that didn't show up. Then he would go and have dinner, a few beers and catch a film by himself.

That ended when he forgot to turn off his location on his mobile. His wife called him and asked why he was only a couple miles away when he was supposed to be at work. He had to say they let him go as everything at work was covered and he was driving home. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.