Anybody still got their tree up?

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
My wife is Russian, in order for her to celebrate Russian Christmas, yesterday, and old New Year, we have to have the tree up until 15th January at least. Good job it is a plastic tree or it would be looking very shabby by now.

Never went up I kept threatening to burn it. Kids got bribed with extra advent calendars instead.

As above, I never bother in the first place.
Since the kids left and its just me and the missus, weve thought about the idea of dragging a tree into the house and filling it with shiny plastic shit and dodgy lights from China but there didnt seem to be any sense or point to it.

Since the kids left and its just me and the missus, weve thought about the idea of dragging a tree into the house and filling it with shiny plastic shit and dodgy lights from China but there didnt seem to be any sense or point to it.
Yeah, since our kids left, we've just had a small artificial tree, just to show willing. Contrasts with the year our real tree was still up at easter. What a sorry state that was.

Got a potted one this year instead of a cut one, and now we don't know what to do with it, so it's sitting up on the sideboard shedding needles everywhere. Apparently you can't just put it outside and expect it to thrive. It has to be "transitioned", ffs!

Got a potted one this year instead of a cut one, and now we don't know what to do with it, so it's sitting up on the sideboard shedding needles everywhere. Apparently you can't just put it outside and expect it to thrive. It has to be "transitioned", ffs!
Burn the ****.

I once left one up until about April or May.just chucked this one in the garden. Next to last years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.