Anybody use any local good auctions?

Rascal

El Presidente
Joined
10 Jan 2005
Messages
63,001
Location
Paderne
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
I own a serious piece of Moorcroft, with a chip in it.

Hope if i sell it will pay for a City in europe day but dont know whats best as all.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Rascal said:
I own a serious piece of Moorcroft, with a chip in it.

Hope if i sell it will pay for a City in europe day but dont know whats best as all.
All depends on what period, what piece and of course the size of the chip. Would imagine (if memory serves correct) you could be sitting on £150-£250 on a decent enough piece.
 

gazhinio

Well-Known Member
Joined
7 Jan 2009
Messages
2,044
strongbowholic said:
Rascal said:
I own a serious piece of Moorcroft, with a chip in it.

Hope if i sell it will pay for a City in europe day but dont know whats best as all.
All depends on what period, what piece and of course the size of the chip. Would imagine (if memory serves correct) you could be sitting on £150-£250 on a decent enough piece.

Shame it has a chip in it mate!
As Strongbow says though...should easily be looking at £150, but unless its a rare Moorcroft, it is unlikely you'll get £250 imo!
Good luck Rasc : )
 

shadygiz

Moderator
Joined
3 Feb 2005
Messages
24,176
Location
Fear & Loathing In Stalyvegas
gazhinio said:
As the title says..
I'm looking for some new general aucions in and around the Manchester area?
This could include any in the Lancs area also ie Blackburn, Preston etc
I've done a few locally, but need somewhere else now!
Not car or house auctions by the way..
General auctions such as jewellery, electricals, household stuff etc

Suggestions??
Ta


found this to one of the best in north west mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/</a>
 

gazhinio

Well-Known Member
Joined
7 Jan 2009
Messages
2,044
shadygiz said:
gazhinio said:
As the title says..
I'm looking for some new general aucions in and around the Manchester area?
This could include any in the Lancs area also ie Blackburn, Preston etc
I've done a few locally, but need somewhere else now!
Not car or house auctions by the way..
General auctions such as jewellery, electricals, household stuff etc

Suggestions??
Ta


found this to one of the best in north west mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/</a>

Yeah I already use these mate, thanks anyway Shady!!
 

the god Gerry Gow

Well-Known Member
Joined
15 May 2008
Messages
2,738
Maxwells in Hazel Grove

Mostly tat but some good stuff.

Think it's third weds of month. Watch out though cos occasionally that prat Dickinson turns up with his film crew
 

pieface

Well-Known Member
Joined
2 Mar 2011
Messages
2,388
Try Marshalls Knutsford and Adam Partridge in Congelton,what are you after buying?
 

gazhinio

Well-Known Member
Joined
7 Jan 2009
Messages
2,044
pieface said:
Try Marshalls Knutsford and Adam Partridge in Congelton,what are you after buying?

Anything I can buy..and sell on at a higher price lol
Usually buy electricals, jewellery and just general household clearance stuff!
I'll keep these in mind, thanks!!
 

Rascal

El Presidente
Joined
10 Jan 2005
Messages
63,001
Location
Paderne
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
gazhinio said:
strongbowholic said:
Rascal said:
I own a serious piece of Moorcroft, with a chip in it.

Hope if i sell it will pay for a City in europe day but dont know whats best as all.
All depends on what period, what piece and of course the size of the chip. Would imagine (if memory serves correct) you could be sitting on £150-£250 on a decent enough piece.

Shame it has a chip in it mate!
As Strongbow says though...should easily be looking at £150, but unless its a rare Moorcroft, it is unlikely you'll get £250 imo!
Good luck Rasc : )


Cheers lads.

Its a large dark blue pomegranite pattern one. signed and everything.
 

bgblue

Well-Known Member
Joined
4 Apr 2011
Messages
4,290
Location
burnage
Rascal said:
gazhinio said:
strongbowholic said:
All depends on what period, what piece and of course the size of the chip. Would imagine (if memory serves correct) you could be sitting on £150-£250 on a decent enough piece.

Shame it has a chip in it mate!
As Strongbow says though...should easily be looking at £150, but unless its a rare Moorcroft, it is unlikely you'll get £250 imo!
Good luck Rasc : )


Cheers lads.

Its a large dark blue pomegranite pattern one. signed and everything.
It sounds a bobby dazzler pal, do you think it could make enough to take both of us?
Just askin' like xx
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.