Anybody use any local good auctions?

I own a serious piece of Moorcroft, with a chip in it.

Hope if i sell it will pay for a City in europe day but dont know whats best as all.

Rascal said:

Hope if i sell it will pay for a City in europe day but dont know whats best as all.
All depends on what period, what piece and of course the size of the chip. Would imagine (if memory serves correct) you could be sitting on £150-£250 on a decent enough piece.

strongbowholic said:
Rascal said:

All depends on what period, what piece and of course the size of the chip. Would imagine (if memory serves correct) you could be sitting on £150-£250 on a decent enough piece.

Shame it has a chip in it mate!
As Strongbow says though...should easily be looking at £150, but unless its a rare Moorcroft, it is unlikely you'll get £250 imo!
Good luck Rasc : )

gazhinio said:
As the title says..
I'm looking for some new general aucions in and around the Manchester area?
This could include any in the Lancs area also ie Blackburn, Preston etc
I've done a few locally, but need somewhere else now!
Not car or house auctions by the way..
General auctions such as jewellery, electricals, household stuff etc

Suggestions??
Ta

found this to one of the best in north west mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/</a>

shadygiz said:
gazhinio said:
As the title says..
I'm looking for some new general aucions in and around the Manchester area?
This could include any in the Lancs area also ie Blackburn, Preston etc
I've done a few locally, but need somewhere else now!
Not car or house auctions by the way..
General auctions such as jewellery, electricals, household stuff etc

Suggestions??
Ta

found this to one of the best in north west mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.simoncharles-auctioneers.co.uk/</a>

Yeah I already use these mate, thanks anyway Shady!!

Maxwells in Hazel Grove

Mostly tat but some good stuff.

Think it's third weds of month. Watch out though cos occasionally that prat Dickinson turns up with his film crew

Try Marshalls Knutsford and Adam Partridge in Congelton,what are you after buying?

pieface said:
Try Marshalls Knutsford and Adam Partridge in Congelton,what are you after buying?

Anything I can buy..and sell on at a higher price lol
Usually buy electricals, jewellery and just general household clearance stuff!
I'll keep these in mind, thanks!!

gazhinio said:
strongbowholic said:
Rascal said:

As Strongbow says though...should easily be looking at £150, but unless its a rare Moorcroft, it is unlikely you'll get £250 imo!

Cheers lads.

Its a large dark blue pomegranite pattern one. signed and everything.

Rascal said:
gazhinio said:
strongbowholic said:

Cheers lads.

Its a large dark blue pomegranite pattern one. signed and everything.
It sounds a bobby dazzler pal, do you think it could make enough to take both of us?
Just askin' like xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.