Anybody

j jay said:
Does anyone think we are we going to actually sign any decent players b4 the end of Jan or is it all just PURE speculation?

Isn't Wayne Bridge a decent player?

I am sure we will sign some more players soon. I suppose it all depends what you call decent, because if you listen to some posters Santa Cruz, Bellamy and Parker aren't good enough to play for a pub team.

I hope so! I am getting impatient!!!!! But having said that this is City should we not be used to this kind of roller coaster????

Whoever we sign is of course going to be decent. We dont have a player that is not decent. Wayne Bridge for me is a fantastic signing. Overall we have a good squad but we need a defensive midfielder (Marcos Senna) and a striker. But to be honest, i cant see Bellamy playing alongside Robinho. I can see RSC, but i think hes overrated and before last season doesnt really have a good goal scoring record. But answering your question, whoever we sign will be decent, but i think its how they are used that will make them effective

Bridge was a quality signing, but looks like we have been knocked back in our other initial bids.

We either up our bids and pay over the odds, or move on

Marvin said:
Bridge was a quality signing, but looks like we have been knocked back in our other initial bids.

We either up our bids and pay over the odds, or move on

The other managers are holding out hoping for silly money...We need to start buying abroad to make sure they get the message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.