Anybody

ello_jo

Just get that feeling where they think fuck yeah we are going to win something. I just got it when writing about the takeover in another topic. I love it when you just think fuck whats happened, whats going on, what people think! The future is blue and I can't wait for it!

We have every chance! With all thats gone on this year its only going to get better. Im so glad to be a fucking city fan!

I have to admit i do from some reason it feels like we are so close to the uefa but it never felt like we were that close to the fa cup when we played west ham?

We do seem to be riding our luck in this competition , maybe it is our year ........ but we've been too close , too often , to take anything for granted ....... we won our first trophy in 1899 ........ we won division two in 1909/10 ......... we were FA Cup winners in 1969 ....... and we won the play-off final in 1999 ...... maybe 2009 will provide us with a long awaited trophy , who knows?

the best thing about if we do miss out this year............ we know we are going to get better and better over the next few years

global domination on the horizon

i think if we beat hamburg we will win the cup bookies have us at 8/11 to progress hambyrg evens city 4-1 to win it hamburg 5-1 wish a would,nt have read this thread now getting all giddy want to celebrate all ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.