Anyone a bouncer?

BimboBob said:
JamesMCFC said:
AntiUnited said:
Bring broads = in no matter what brah..

Wear Simple Form fitted shirt (not iranian tight shit) good pair of jeans. none of this hipster, new slacks, and those SS haircuts

Lmao ok cheers mate

I just remembered last time I went there I got refused for just wearing a t-shirt!

No one likes a semi nudist.

Speak for yourself

Got breathalyzed by a bouncer last night. Had had 50cl of Bombay Sapphire so obviously blew ridiculously high and the twat wouldn't let me in.

Honestly... Breathalyzed!

Goo said:
Got breathalyzed by a bouncer last night. Had had 50cl of Bombay Sapphire so obviously blew ridiculously high and the twat wouldn't let me in.

WTF?!!!

I was surprised last time I went home to see coppers on the door swabbing everyone's hands for drugs, but getting breathalysed is seriously taking the piss.

stonerblue said:
Goo said:

i wouldn't have bothered.

I bet most people would of failed that in town on a night out! I'd of walked away.

Bouncers piss me off.

Bierkeller in town I attempted to go in with trainers on like I do every week only this time they refused me as I had trainers on. I was on my own meeting my mates inside then my mates come out with trainers on! So annoying.

bouncers are fucking cunts, honestly in a general sense and not all of them.

they are extremely sexist and control freaks.

luckily i'm good looking so i get in most places ;-)

It's pointless asking this question. They just make it up as they go along. A "dress code" is basically an excuse for bouncers to refuse entry to someone who they don't like the look of. Back when I was younger, I was asked for some ID and when I presented my driving licence, I was told it wasn't real and refused entry. On the other hand, I've been to plenty of clubs where I've been told there's a no trainers policy and got in no problem. It's just that people put up less of an argument with "sorry, no trainers."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.