Anyone been Euro's/world cup recently?

Mates just got back from Brazil. Spent 3k on the trip but was there almost a month.

loved it. Proper buzz. Saw a few games and England v Costa Rica. Said England fans were amazing, but so were all the fans.

Plan it well im sure you will have a great time as it appears the days of England fans throwing plastic chairs at water cannons have finally long gone

Went to Germany in 2006. Took in the England v Ecuador, Australia v Italy and England v Portugal. Ideal blokes holiday, football, beer and mixing with like minded people from all around the world. Planning on going to France in two years. Will be driving over and touring.

I went to Switzerland during 2008. Never made a game, but the fan parks were amazing. Main expense was accommodation.

Thinking of travelling around France in 2016 with my mate and his lad. He's got a big people carrier that he can convert into a caravan type vehicle.

8 of us went Portugal when Euros were on ( 4 couples ). Great holiday. Stayed in a villa in algarve. Got to see England vs France and vs Switzerland . Superb atmosphere. Rest was just a great buzz everywhere.

Go for it.....

njmcfc1894 said:
My Bolton supporting mate been banging on for while about going Euro 2016 in France , anyone here done trips recently? I'm not England fan so just want to go over for 7-10 days and take in few games, any idea how much cost this will be? Any advice as well?

I think its worth a look but for me If I was going to go anywhere it is Russia 2018. couldn't pass up another visit there. I hope city a Russian club in the meantime.

A mate of mine is still out there, back tomorrow. He's been out there for the full tournament, does plenty of away games with City and of course, holds a ST. No idea how he affords it, well I do, but I don't have the bollocks to do it.

Anyway, looks like he's had a fantastic time going off of the Faceook photos (apart from one of the chaps he's out with having his ear bit off!!!).

Rascal said:
Mates just got back from Brazil. Spent 3k on the trip but was there almost a month.

loved it. Proper buzz. Saw a few games and England v Costa Rica. Said England fans were amazing, but so were all the fans.

Plan it well im sure you will have a great time as it appears the days of England fans throwing plastic chairs at water cannons have finally long gone

Problem is with France easy and cheap to get to i would expect a lot of dick heads to travel over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.