anyone bought a bike on the cycle to work scheme?

charliebigspuds

how much do you get off? Does it vary? I had a look into it and it looked like around 32% but since been told different. If anyone's done it can you give me some advice pls. Cheers

charliebigspuds said:
how much do you get off? Does it vary? I had a look into it and it looked like around 32% but since been told different. If anyone's done it can you give me some advice pls. Cheers

Yes mate...I got a Trek 420 fx 3yrs ago...Cost in the shop £475...
Cost through scheme was 23 per month over 12 months..costing 276....
The final payment is almost usually one extra payment.

Since I did it I believe the rules have changed slightly as regards how much you can save.
Oh you have to use it so many times per yr..but you never do and they never check.

cheers. I'll use it as i already bike it to work. I'm after an upgrade but the one i want is just over 1k so a bit of help could come in handy.

charliebigspuds said:
cheers. I'll use it as i already bike it to work. I'm after an upgrade but the one i want is just over 1k so a bit of help could come in handy.

more you spend the better the savings fella

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
I've been thinking about starting to cycle to work. How would I go about doing this? Are all employers obliged?
not obliged to do it. I'd stick a link on for you but I'm on my phone at work and they never work but you can Google cycle to work scheme and swat up about it. Doubt mine will agree Tbh but no harm in asking is there

After seeing this thread I checked and this company has cancelled the scheme. Fuming as I want a new bike.

don't the company still own the bike after its paid off?<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:23 pm --<br /><br />
ashytheblue said:
don't the company still own the bike after its paid off?

my company said they would anyway!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.