Anyone else concerned?

tijuana tev said:
Joehannes said:
de niro said:
How dare you. Are you a rag? You know the rules of bluemoon. You can't crititize the club or the management team in any way.they are from Barcelona Dont you know. People like you are not welcome. You should be banned. You run a terrible risk of insult and banishment you not being a mod and all. Nope,happy clappers and nodding dogs only allowed on here.
It's not even July. It's not about not being allowed to criticise the club, it's about getting a fucking grip.
GET A FUCKING GRIP.......!!!??????? . How do you expect fans to react when we have just got rid of the best manager we have had in 34 years , who has won us 2 major trophies, who has been compared to Alex Ferguson by the man who was once his right hand man, who was unceremoniously dumped by the club. Didnt we all cry out for stability. Now we are in a position were we dont know what the fuck is coming next

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all........
I can smell you from here.

I'm not concerned at all.
I'm sure we have people working very hard
to get the player/s we need.
It's not like going to buy a puppy ffs
Some of you are acting like spoilt children.
Relax and have faith, everything will be fine.

I think the two signings we have made have been really good and selling tevez will be a big miss but with one year left we had no option but to sell him. In the next few weeks I expect a big signing I.e a striker with the money we have freed up with tevez going and a few other players as well.

tijuana tev said:
Joehannes said:
de niro said:
How dare you. Are you a rag? You know the rules of bluemoon. You can't crititize the club or the management team in any way.they are from Barcelona Dont you know. People like you are not welcome. You should be banned. You run a terrible risk of insult and banishment you not being a mod and all. Nope,happy clappers and nodding dogs only allowed on here.
It's not even July. It's not about not being allowed to criticise the club, it's about getting a fucking grip.
GET A FUCKING GRIP.......!!!??????? . How do you expect fans to react when we have just got rid of the best manager we have had in 34 years , who has won us 2 major trophies, who has been compared to Alex Ferguson by the man who was once his right hand man, who was unceremoniously dumped by the club. Didnt we all cry out for stability. Now we are in a position were we dont know what the fuck is coming next

could be a lot worse... we could have got Moyes hahahahaha :)

ffs people like you..make me sick.

Shirley said:
tijuana tev said:
Joehannes said:

He's not the only one ... a cursory glance at some of the loudest dissenting voices is like a who's who of Bluemoon's biggest undercover rags!

BillyShears said:
Shirley said:
tijuana tev said:

He's not the only one ... a cursory glance at some of the loudest dissenting voices is like a who's who of Bluemoon's biggest undercover rags!
Bloody hell Billy, with that logic you must of been an OT regular for the last 3 years. Thought it was strange you didn't get to games:)

I am not concerned in the slightest. We have been going through the phases as a club. We had a huge amount of money when we were taken over and our whole vision and aims changed. But you cannot go from surviving in the league to elite and globally recognised team overnight. We got players in that we couldn't have secured without money. Those included paying massive wages and or fees for the likes of Tevez, Barry, Bridge, Kolo and Adebayor. They took us to the next level and we pushed on to European competition. We then bought in the next tier of players like Silva, Yaya, Aguero etc and also had to fork out massive fees and wages.

We have won the league and cup and I believe Mancini's dismissal was the right decision. I will always love and respect him as he ended our trophy drought. But we now have a manager who will nurture and guide his players, someone who is not as narrow minded or egotistical as Mancini. Mancini was a great player but that does not always make for a great manager. Pellegrini is an intelligent man who focuses on tactics and man management and will get the very best out of the players we have.

Our very best players now are a combination of those who were wanted by a lot of clubs and were big names. Yaya, Silva, Aguero for example. We also added Kompany, Nastasic, Zabaleta who were somewhat under the radar and have proved to be incredible signings. We have a strong core of players and have addressed our major issues from previous years. Pace, width and dynamism have been added through Fernandinho and Navas and we have tried to lure a future talent to the club in Isco. We should never pay an agent/players father £10m and the club have rightly walked away. There are loads of great players out there and we cannot sign them all.

My main point would be that it gives me a sense of pride that players like Zabaleta, Kompany and now Nastasic have been spotted by the club and have become excellent players. Kompany and Zabaleta are fantastic ambassadors for our club as well. Pellegrini is renowned for being shrewd in the transfer market and I think Txiki has learnt from mistakes made at Barca, that big names do not always make the best signings.

I am happy with the players we have added and I am confident we will address the weaknesses that remain and will pay appropriately for them. Last years mistakes were from a poor strategy, we refused to pay the agents fees for Hazard and then paid too much for alternatives that Mancini never handed a role to. Pellegrini will not allow this to happen and indeed Txiki has commented on a better strategy this time around.

Have faith, we have off loaded a significant amount of wages this year and we will secure great players that will add to our squad. The future is blue.

patience my young padawans, it should be fine,world class striker,another winger,should be bare minimum i would have thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.