Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Spurs will have to have one of their performances of the season to beat us.
Are they prepared to do this (injuries, form).
Let's feckin hope not

No. I’m absolutely dreading it. Got tickets for Frank Skinner at the Buxton Opera House way before this game was rescheduled. I’ll just be waiting for notifications on my phone but not sure if that’s worse or better than watching at home.

Spurs will have to have one of their performances of the season to beat us.
Are they prepared to do this (injuries, form).
Let's feckin hope not
Depends on it they still have a chance at europe places , last home game, reffing in their favour as happens a lot to us when we play them, this is why i object to the opening post

No. I’m absolutely dreading it. Got tickets for Frank Skinner at the Buxton Opera House way before this game was rescheduled. I’ll just be waiting for notifications on my phone but not sure if that’s worse or better than watching at home.
I am going to see him at Blackburn on Wednesday evening,hopefully relieved by a win tomorrow evening by then !

It mirrors exactly the scenario of May 2012. A very difficult away game, followed by a routine home game.
I was just as nervous before the Newcastle game, but believed that if we won, the title was done… I never imagined what would unfold this day 12 yrs ago.
I expect us to beat Spurs and believe if we do, the title is ours as our players are so determined and driven by Pep.

As Noel Gallagher said on Talk Sport this morning "almost every football fan in the country thinks City are going to win the league except City fans".

He hasn't been watching sky sports has he.

It mirrors exactly the scenario of May 2012. A very difficult away game, followed by a routine home game.
I was just as nervous before the Newcastle game, but believed that if we won, the title was done… I never imagined what would unfold this day 12 yrs ago.
I expect us to beat Spurs and believe if we do, the title is ours as our players are so determined and driven by Pep.
No Ya Ya this time though…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.