Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

I also expected Arsenal to drop more points rendering this game a free hit. They have been such lucky twats to play a dishevelled out of sorts Chelsea, a severely depleted rags team and were lucky to beat Spurs (They got the rub of the green 3 times in that game alone). However difficult the game at Spurs is, I have ‘nervous confidence’. I trust the team.
Dirty Dyche's Shithousery will double down on these bastards.

He loves to spoil a party !!

I'm not. Spurs always plays us tough no matter their general conditions. So I'm not confident.

Absolutely not

Whilst typical city is pretty much gone, Bernie’s penalty against RM after kev missed his sitter in normal time, has opened a wound

I wouldnt be surprised if we draw on Tuesday and then have to win by 6 next sunday to lift the trophy, leaving it until the very last moment to do so

Yeah we have history of needing to turn what should be a routine last match of the season I to an extremely dramatic fight back title win.

I can see it happening.

Absolutely not

Whilst typical city is pretty much gone, Bernie’s penalty against RM after kev missed his sitter in normal time, has opened a wound

I wouldnt be surprised if we draw on Tuesday and then have to win by 6 next sunday to lift the trophy, leaving it until the very last moment to do so
If it comes to a goal difference shoot out on Sunday we've had it

Arsenal will be listening intently to our score and will do what they have to do if that happens

I could also see another 93:20 moment happening but not in our favour

We need to win tomorrow night and we will

Spurs players doing the same thing as the Fulham players. Are they hinting that they are at the beach? Are they throwing the game?
Should our nerves calm down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.