Anyone else found their seat became a step overnight?

mrmacca

Are Man City trying to tell me something? £780 I pay in Block 104. They clearly can't wait till the end of the season to relocate me!

Yes mine is the same, they've widened the opening onto the concourse and moved my seat a little.

've just rang them up and had a little rant. My point being couldn't they have waited to put the concrete in once we've lifted the trophey?

Also they've got my email address, why not let me know now if I'm having to relocate instead of finding a lump of concrete as a hint!

mrmacca said:
've just rang them up and had a little rant. My point being couldn't they have waited to put the concrete in once we've lifted the trophey?

Also they've got my email address, why not let me know now if I'm having to relocate instead of finding a lump of concrete as a hint!

Next week you'll find your seat has gone and you'll be on one of those plastic chairs used by the ball boy.

But seriously, I reckon that's a health and safety hazard.

Or email me to be told they are offering me a single seat in the new fox holes at the front but for £150 more!

I've been a Season Ticket holder for 36 years and poor Daniel on customer services got the brunt of my recent frustrations at not getting replies from the club. Sorry Dan! Still one good thing has come of it, I'll finally get to find out who won the 'best season ticket picture' Facebook Competition. I'm sure they never selected one you know..... Think I was Picture H -

mrmacca said:

I'm in the same predicament as you mrmacca, block 104 aisle seat, been there since day 1 and sit with a few mates.
Did they give you any indication of what the grand plans were for relocating us?

Big J said:
mrmacca said:

I'm in the same predicament as you mrmacca, block 104 aisle seat, been there since day 1 and sit with a few mates.
Did they give you any indication of what the grand plans were for relocating us?
Think yourself lucky mine in 109 disappeared between them taking the money for renewal and the card being sent out. replaced by a poxy metal barrier.

If you give your Seasoncard up then some idiot who doesn't know better will gladly take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.