Anyone else got a GREAT feeling......

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
No, not talking about getting there or the mibs, mubs, moston rats, mice or gerbils, (leave that shite to the knuckle draggers). I am talking about us playing absolutely awesome, but having a really shit ref decision take it all away from us. I was listening to talksport earlier whilst cooking the tea and they did a phone in on something or other, and I thought, 'shit in 48 hours time they might be doing a phone in about the ref last night, and how his obviously biased decision cost us a spot at Wembley'. I think the team will play amazing and take it to them, but I can't help but have this god-awful feeling some dodgy decision is awaiting us, and Taggart will have that smug look like he had as he shook Hughes' hand on the derby.

Re: Anyone else got a bad feeling......

Yeah...
Lots of different senarios in my head at the moment. Really nervous :-)

I reckon we will get at least one player red carded by the ref, possibly two, but we have Given to save the day.

Pigeonho said:
No, not talking about getting there or the mibs, mubs, moston rats, mice or gerbils, (leave that shite to the knuckle draggers). I am talking about us playing absolutely awesome, but having a really shit ref decision take it all away from us. I was listening to talksport earlier whilst cooking the tea and they did a phone in on something or other, and I thought, 'shit in 48 hours time they might be doing a phone in about the ref last night, and how his obviously biased decision cose us a spot at Wembley'. I think the team will play amazing and take it to them, but I can't help but have this god-awful feeling some dodgy decision is awaiting us, and Taggart will have that smug look like he had as he shook Hughes' hand on the derby.

You me and every other fan has felt like it's all stacked against us for the past 30 odd years. But not now mate.

We will win this. But you know what, for the first time in 30 odd years, if we don't win it, it doesn't matter. Because we will win everything over the next few seasons anyway. We have never been able to say that before. The tide has turned.

(But we WILL win tomorrow anyway!)

You know, on Tuesday when we had won, I sat down after the game and realised that for the first time in years, we had beaten the scum and I wasn't remotely surprised. It was like I would have been really surprised if we had lost. I can't remember feeling like that since I was a boy.

This is my big fear- being robbed again by the Ref- Then I keep thinking we have better players than the vermin and Taggart knows it.

After finding out Webb is the ref, a big fat yes.....Might as well have Neil reffing!

Me too. I'm a bag of nerves. I will be just so devastated if we don't make it and Thursday's headlines will make it almost unbearable. I hope we never play these fuckers in a cup game again.

Every single League Game we have had since Sven was the Manager I have been absolutely convinced we were going to win.

Chelsea Away, Derby's etc - every single Game no matter what the form book or Logic said.

Every Cup Game I panic and think we will lose and that could be because time is running out for me. I was 15 when Denis scored his overhead kick in 76. I am 49 in September. At 3-1 against Scunthorpe on Sunday I would have snapped your hand off for a Replay and didn't relax or enjoy the Game until the Final few minutes.

I also keep getting an image in my Head of Rod Steiger and Marlon Brando in the Film " On the Waterfront" when he says to him; -

" Sorry Kid this aint gonna be your night".

Please God let it be our turn just this once.

Not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in a semi-final (leading too), only time I really had a bad feeling was at Wembley 1999 when we HAD to win to survive as a club, if not we could've been in 3rd tier for a long time.

Enjoy the feeling of scrapping our rivals for trophies, hopefully there will be many more occasions like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.