Anyone else got a GREAT feeling......

Re: Anyone else got a bad feeling......

mancityscot said:
yes, i have very little confidence in city when it comes to huge occasions like this one.

i personally cant see us winning, allowing inbred neville to do a lap of honour before the final whistle when we are 2-1 down

In that case it'd be extra time and penalties :O

*but having a really shit ref decision take it all away from us.

*but I can't help but have this god-awful feeling some dodgy decision is awaiting us, and Taggart will have that smug look like he had as he shook Hughes' hand on the derby.

Tbh mate I`m not expecting anything else, you`ll hear Singapore`s finest say " you got a dodgy penalty in the first leg"etc etc.
At the back of my mind though is a little voice saying Bacon has just p1ssed the F.A/refs off one too many times now and they`d like nothing better than to shove it up his whiskey sodden ring piece.

Brendan110_0 said:
mancityscot said:
yes, i have very little confidence in city when it comes to huge occasions like this one.

i personally cant see us winning, allowing inbred neville to do a lap of honour before the final whistle when we are 2-1 down

In that case it'd be extra time and penalties :O

sorry, shit example 2-0 down then

Like most people on here I have gone through every scenario in my mind over the past few days and am now at the 'nervous' stage. I was so on edge at COMS I really didn't enjoy the occasion and I can only envisage feeling 10 times worse tomorrow night. The release at the final whistle will be worthwhile though...........

I wsa thinking exactly the same - shitting it that we will lose not because of being inferior but because of a terrible refereeing decision.

Yes the rags will point to our penalty in the first round - but nothing was ever going to be decided in the first leg - but 1 bad decision in this game could be decisive.

Whatever the result and even if we lose I hope to god it's on merit and not handed to the rags on a silver platter.

I'm quite pragmatic about it - yes it's a massive game - but we do still have the FA Cup to chase some silver wear and with the bindippers, the arse and rags already out that could still be a great opportunity.

One things for sure I won't let nerves get the better of me and will sing and back the boys for the full game !! Come on you blues !!

I just wanna get it on now. Time seems to have stood still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.