Anyone else got a GREAT feeling......

Re: Anyone else got a bad feeling......

i am dreading it and looking foward at the same time. Strange derby feeling for me.

If the unthinkable happened i could deal with it, but cant deal with the armchair rag bastards that will be all over facebook and out and about in my everyday life on the thursday , friday and all weekend no doubt.

I despise the fuckers, I really do

Fucking Talksport had interviews with most of their presenters. Only ONE, (Micky Quinn), backed us. One of them even had the nerve to say we will get soundly beaten 2-0. Worringly though, 2 of them said we will lose it in Injury time, which is the thing I fear the most. Imagine its a 0-0 and the clock hits 90? 4 minutes are raised on the board. I truly don't think I will be able to sit infront of the tele if that happens.

I have done well to try and hide it from my head over the last few days but since waking up this morning it is an awful feeling, but its the same feelign I have every time we play them, the same feeling I had before the 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 2-1 wins so bring it on.

We deserve this, we genuinely deserve this and there will be 9000+ of us there tonight giving it everything we have got as supporters and believers and as long as the boys wearing the shirt do the same then I know we will be ok.

Why is it still only 10.25 am though ???????

Guys. We'll be fine. For some strange reason I am supreemly confident about this.

We have never (in my lifetime) faced the rags with players of the quality we have now.

Big games from Shay Kompany, NDJ, SWP, Bellers and Tevez and we will win 2-0.

really dreading going in work tomorrow if we lose, hate rag fans they are so arrogant, gave it me big style when we lost to everton, didnt see any of them last week. if the worse happens they will all be in tomorrow.

I think I can cope with a bad result as I think we can now go all the way in the FA cup but will hide away until the next game no papers no radio as the smug rags and chuckle rag will be too much to bear, My family are all rags so will have to cope with them as well. How ever the tide HAS turned and we are a rising club and man ure are a falling club, and if not tonight then very soon, we will always be favourites to win when we play them, I have got a feeling that in one or two games per season everything clicks for us and we get a stunning result, tonight could be one of them games and we really make a statement that we have arrived, am hoping but have bet money it will end 1-1.

Be strong you blues

The way I see things, the only way the rags can possibly beat us is with the usual assistance from the ref and his linesmen. If that happens then at least we'll be able to hold our heads up and say 'Once again, the away side is robbed at the swamp'.

Although having said that, I believe the despot has pissed off way too many ref's with his snidey comments just recently and they're going to want to put the arrogant b*****d in his place.

If it's down to pure football then I can honestly see us turning them over. I think Mancio will bin the cautious approach from last week and will tell the players to go out there and shred their defence to pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.