Anyone else got a GREAT feeling......

Re: Anyone else got a bad feeling......

Can't stick Derby's as the feeling inside hits you from the begining of the week.

I have to agree though that this is only the start of the Blue Revolution and we are now progressing into a very good team?club with great things waiting for us.

We've never been favourites against the RAGS but now the tide is turning and remember all the shit we've been through in the past just makes the success taste sweeter.

5th shit of the day. My stomach is doing somersaults

I was very happy coming home from last week's game, mainly because after 30 mins I feared the worst, but deep down I couldnt help feeling that we really needed a two goal lead.

United's biggest advantage is that even when individual players do not perform to their best their passing system, honed over many years, allows them to dominate games. Last week they were very average as a group of individuals (apart from Rooney's last 20mins) but they were still able dominate possession and create chances through sustained pressure.

At our stage of development we are very dependent on our better players having exceptional games. We dont have a system or style of play to fall back on.

We need to ensure that they get less than 55% possession and we need to score. We have a reasonable chance but I still think they must be favourites.

The Scarf of Mancini said:
More worried about the match tonight than my Exam at 3.

you just get your head back on your exam, its only football, its there to be enjoyed not worried about.
tomorrow we move on to the next match win or lose.myself i think we'll dick em.

mcfc1996 said:

Kin ell thought it was only me lol...had some toast but cant stomach anything else...shit i hope we win ,i have a good feeling just hope the lads put there all in .....come on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.