Anyone else got a GREAT feeling......

The thing is not to panic. Last week I thought we were in for a disaster when Valencia was given acres and nothing seemed to be done about it, and then it got worse by going behind.

This squad is more than capable of getting us out of the shit.

We've gone there on numerous occasions with far worse teams against far better opposition and come away with something.

Plus we have far more supporters there than usual.

It will be nerve shredding agony like last week but it can, and I believe, will be done.

Re: Anyone else got a bad feeling......

deynaskaz said:
mcfc1996 said:
5th shit of the day. My stomach is doing somersaults

Kin ell thought it was only me lol...had some toast but cant stomach anything else...shit i hope we win ,i have a good feeling just hope the lads put there all in .....come on

6 now! Fuck me the clock is going backwards and I need a pint.

just turned midnight in NZ, sat drinking whisky,shitting myself about the game. Don't want to go to work as boss is a red, just got a horrible feeling we'll get rob. Good luck to all the fans going, hope it's a night to remember. the beginning of the end for united

Dear God of footy that was sat with us at Wemberlee in 99

Please sit with us again tonight and take us back to Wemberlee again

xx

mcfc1996 said:
deynaskaz said:
Kin ell thought it was only me lol...had some toast but cant stomach anything else...shit i hope we win ,i have a good feeling just hope the lads put there all in .....come on

Try pacing around the kitchen just past 10miniutes flew doing that .keep the faith we are gonna do it can see it now 9000 locked in singing the city is ours ...come on

deynaskaz said:
mcfc1996 said:

Try pacing around the kitchen just past 10miniutes flew doing that .keep the faith we are gonna do it can see it now 9000 locked in singing the city is ours ...come on

I'm in work I should be grafting. I'm only serving my time until I start a new job in 2 weeks so if they sack me they are doing me a favour.

I can't wait for it. I only hope that we do it. I have faith in Bobby and the boys.

mcfc1996 said:
deynaskaz said:

I'm in work I should be grafting. I'm only serving my time until I start a new job in 2 weeks so if they sack me they are doing me a favour.

I can't wait for it. I only hope that we do it. I have faith in Bobby and the boys.

Sicky upset stomach meet ya in alty at 3.30 lol .

I'm sat in work supposedly grafting but like the general theme on here i'm fooking shitting myself!! Can't concentrate, stomach its spinning all over the place. Everytime i read an article refering to the game it makes me feel worse.

I'm confident we'll get through but there's always that element of doubt.

City Till I Die!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.