Anyone else had this ?

salford blue 62

My old bank HSBC,have asked me to take ID and proof of where i now live,into my local branch,to enable them to allow my PPi guys to follow up my claim,I think this sounds a bit suspicous,has anyone else experienced this ?

I'd guess that if someone is processing it on your behalf, they might need something to prove that you've allowed them to act on your behalf? Although the cynic in me thinks that it's more about giving you as many hoops to jump through as they possibly can in the hope that you'll give up claiming it back.

My old bank HSBC,have asked me to take ID and proof of where i now live,into my local branch,to enable them to allow my PPi guys to follow up my claim,I think this sounds a bit suspicous,has anyone else experienced this ?

Yes. Had to do the same with they Clydesdale Cunts.

Did you get get a payment back Magic?

Yes I did. I never for a moment thought I would have PPI. I always refused it, or any of the insurance scams with any product, financial or otherwise. Take the cunts the whole hog. If you had any credit cards go after them too. I have two situations going there also. Similarly with your mortgage provider. Good luck.

any recommendations for PPI guys? I probably should do this but cant be arsed DIYing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.