Anyone else not recieved their CS tickets?

schfc6

I ordered my tickets on Aug 1st and I still have not recieved my tickets.
Anyone else in this boat?
The club tell me to wait till Saturday's post, and if they still have not arrived call the club and arrange for duplicates.

Has anyone done this before?

Cheers.

Ring the club - today's the last day they'd turn up. You'll have to collect a duplicate at Villa Park. That's what they told me anyway.

I'm waiting on a ticket myself, ordered on 28th July, rang up on Wednesday and they said wait until today. But rang me again two hours later and said my original seat had been double booked and they rebooked it in a different block. So hopefully that should arrive later.

I rang up before was told they were posted on 31/07. Had to get them cancelled and new ones processed. Gotta pick em up from villa park on the day.

What a ball ache.

I was told mine was sent on 30/7 from Birmingham, arrived this morning postmarked 9/8/12 and sent from Manchester. I now have a useless piece of paper and I can look forward to queuing for hours at VP instead of having a beer as they told me it had been cancelled and I have to pick up a duplicate at the Villa Village Peoples Centre or something along those lines.

Ours finally turned up today when they were bought on the 28th July. They rang me in Wednesday saying my tickets had been sold more than once. I originally had tickets in T4 but I've got tickets for T3.

I'm just glad to get them. I don't have to worry about picking them up and I can just enjoy my day and get pissed.

M19Blu said:
I was told mine was sent on 30/7 from Birmingham, arrived this morning postmarked 9/8/12 and sent from Manchester. I now have a useless piece of paper and I can look forward to queuing for hours at VP instead of having a beer as they told me it had been cancelled and I have to pick up a duplicate at the Villa Village Peoples Centre or something along those lines.
We are same as you supporter services did say if the tickets arrive tomorrow you can ring up and get them reactivated but I cant see ours arriving ordered them on 23rd July!
pissed off because we were going on the coach but will have to drive to make sure I get tickets in time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.