Anyone else notice we play just like Milan?

You have to remember that Bobby was educated that way, so what he learn't will be passed down. It,s about building from the back.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
We are quite similar to Mancini's Inter team too.

Mancini - Ibra - Quaresma
Balo - Dzeko - Tevez

Slow build up too. There is a definite Italian smell of the way our team plays.

I must confess that on occasion I have been bored to tears even when the result has been to our liking.

Sigh said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
We are quite similar to Mancini's Inter team too.

Mancini - Ibra - Quaresma
Balo - Dzeko - Tevez

Slow build up too. There is a definite Italian smell of the way our team plays.

I must confess that on occasion I have been bored to tears even when the result has been to our liking.

Do you remember italian football in the 80's simple slow but effective.

I think Milan's aging midfielders had 'off the ball' movement much more than ours.

intheknow! said:
Looking at the state of Serie A, why anyone would want Italian managers is beyond me.

Everybody goes on about Italian football being boring, but cast your mind back to 1994 (Manchini's era as a youngster) Milan 4 Barcelona 0.European Cup Final. Bobby is playing the system he grew up with. Sometimes dull but once the defence inspires confidence, electric.

he's prolly just a yank trying to follow football...

erm, wait that's me too. At least everyone who knows me knows what side of manchestesr I follow. they never get it mistaken... and they can't even name other PL teams.

ManCityX said:
NewbBlue said:
I challenge you to find one single pro-scum comment by me. Just one. Otherwise, shut your yap.

Not a real positive last couple weeks, is it? Maybe the losing and drawing is having an effect on my perception of how good we are.

Delight my ass. You're overly sensitive, knock it off. Stop with the bully brigade nonsense. If you don't like to hear anything negative, why the hell are you on an Internet football forum?

Last couple of weeks? It's your entire post history.

You've been sussed mate.

You're talking bollocks, anyone who says anything negative is a rag now? Most of his negative points have a ring of truth to them, especially this one - majority of us agree we need more penetration and urgency and many think we need to up the tempo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.