Anyone else suffer with this ?

I'm pretty sure that is how Peter Sutcliffe started off. Then it progresses to stalking and killing whores.
And before you know it you are in Broadmoor for 40/50 years.
And the best part of it is that you can blame it all on God and not feel guilty about all those women you killed.
Crazy if you ask me!!!
You mean street workers ?

I'm pretty sure that is how Peter Sutcliffe started off. Then it progresses to stalking and killing whores.
And before you know it you are in Broadmoor for 40/50 years.
And the best part of it is that you can blame it all on God and not feel guilty about all those women you killed.
Crazy if you ask me!!!

LOL I was 11 in 1981 and I'd gone to stay with my brother in Sheffield for New Year. Sutcliffe was arrested a few hundred yards from where my brother's house was. You might be onto something there.

You mean street workers ?

I don't think Sutcliffe killed any binmen or do you mean those bastards that dig the road up. I'd kill them, a month after the council get rid of the pot holes and re-lay the road, along come the gas/water/lecy lot and dig it all up again. Bastards. I say well done Sutcliffe.

LOL I was 11 in 1981 and I'd gone to stay with my brother in Sheffield for New Year. Sutcliffe was arrested a few hundred yards from where my brother's house was. You might be onto something there.
Don't you have a nice collection of ball pein hammers? And a knowledge of the RLDs in Bradford, Leeds and Manchester?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.