Anyone else suffer with this ?

Ever since I was young, whenever I'm ill and try to sleep, whenever my head hits the pillow and I shut my eyes .... I get random images popping into my head. Sometimes also random thoughts and sounds .

I get them all the time Mr Washington, all the time: I think this lad explains it far better than ever I could and as you're a music aficionado maybe it can hold some resonance in the windmills of your mind.

Last edited:
Yes I get exactly what the OP describes, ever since I was ill with chicken pox about 5yrs old, Whenever Im ill and trying to sleep I get "smudgey" images and noises -- probably coming from my inner ear because it tends to rattle when I have a fever.

Doubt its anything to worry about though.

I know some ppl who have nothing in their heads at all.............
Syed, Harris, Harris, McGeehan, Conn...........Leterme, Hoeness, Parry, Woodward, Gill, the entire population of Liverpool supporters...........

Swap you for jerky limbs,nothing like having broken shoulder and ankle and my limbs going right up in the air,related to restless legs syndrome,i would rather have voices in my head

Swap you for jerky limbs,nothing like having broken shoulder and ankle and my limbs going right up in the air,related to restless legs syndrome,i would rather have voices in my head
Mrs drone said I kicked her really violently in my sleep the other week. Apparently it can be a warning sign of Parkinson’s. I just think it was my inner desires coming to the fore.

Mrs drone said I kicked her really violently in my sleep the other week. Apparently it can be a warning sign of Parkinson’s. I just think it was my inner desires coming to the fore.
Yeah I think you just wanted to kick her
I have smacked myself in the gob so many time ,I must want to beat myself up ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.