Anyone else suffer with this ?

Going out on a limb here but I’m going to say that everybody “suffers” with that.

It usually differentiates us from being in a sleeping mode from being dead, where no thoughts occur. I even do this while still awake too. Beat that!

It usually differentiates us from being in a sleeping mode from being dead, where no thoughts occur. I even do this while still awake too. Beat that!

But how do you know,if your dead I mean. Sometimes, well often, I have no thoughts, but that is more to do with alcohol than being dead, but if I listened to your reasoning, I would think i was dead and therefore I might actually die.....

If I did could I sue you ? I know a very good small claims solicitor, he only charges a couple of brandies.

Consider yourself fortunate.

ADHD, autism, depression, chronic anxiety, poor microbiome diversity and possible trauma have left my mind in a complete fog/state of blankness.

I can’t remember anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.