Anyone else think we have missed Danilo

Bombo

I think a big mistake was made letting Danilo go. He was quietly efficient in whatever position he played in. Cancelo looks nowhere near the player Danilo is. Last two seasons he filled in for injuries and suspensions and always did a top job except maybe the odd time he was tried at left back. Very underrated in my opinion.

No mate. Seemed a top lad, liked him as a player but can’t see where we’ve missed him

incredibly overated player barely played and did a decent job when he did but somehow hes a fullbacking god according to some people and cancelo is terrible and shouldnt have been bought even though if you ask juventus supporter they know they got the short end of the deal.

I think so, Danilo is well suited to the league and we should have played him more. Tall, brave, powerful runner, inventive going forward, solid defender and one of the hardest working players I've seen in our shirt. Could fill in well and centre back and defensive mid. Don't see anything in Cancelo and he pretty much single handedly got Juve knocked out of the champions league last season, not sure what we were thinking with that deal..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.