anyone else?

turts

Anyone else more than a little upset that tevez wasn't too upset to have a laugh and a joke with Evra on the way off the pitch on sun. That really got on my tits.

No.

He gave 100% during the game and ran his heart out. I would be upset if he didnt do that

He obviously made a few good friends at the swamp, so after the game he can have a laugh with them if he wants

end of.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Rooney putting a supportive arm around Bellamy after the fracas with the idiot that ran on the pitch.

Evra is his best mate off the field, they do their shopping at TESCO together.

What did you want to see?

End of the day, Evra played for his team, he did his job , he did what he gets paid to do. Not his fault the ref has a magic watch.

Think what you saw was sportsmanship, He could had always smacked him one and get banned.

Im sure Tevez will steal his club card points just to piss him off

twinkletoes said:
I was pleasantly surprised to see Rooney putting a supportive arm around Bellamy after the fracas with the idiot that ran on the pitch.

I missed that I only saw ferdinands supportive arm around his throat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.