Anyone fancy a laugh at a Spurs fans expense?

ShaunMCFC

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/for...h-tty-city-vs-villareal-referee-shocking.html

Did anyone happen to watch this game? City scored in the last minute, sigh. What a ****ing joke the referee was, practically gifted them 2 goals and 10000 fouls. With all the money that City have i wouldn't put it past them to be rigging games, everytime i watch them there's always 100 decisions which are "WTF?!??!??!?".

Pissed off and decided that city are on par with how much i hate the scum. Shitty club with some of the worst fans in the prem. It's a must win game playing against a top spanish team and the ground was half empty with NO noise whatsoever.

If this is in the wrong section then i apologise!

Love it.

Awesome, i still don't get it though with them. Ok if they had done shit anytime in the last 20 years maybe they could be pissed we are usurping them. Thing is they have not have they, it's like they think they have some god given right to be near the top and they just don't.

Anyway top post, loling at the rage that pours out of them is always funny.

Also right about the attendance, very poor. Not sure what competition we have to play in for people to want to come.

I know a lot of people can't go for certain reasons, whether its financial or other commitments and that's fair enough, but I think there's a lot of people out there who just generally can't be bothered and just watch it on TV. Also a lot probably adopt the attitude of 'Why pay £25 when I can watch it on TV?'. Disappointing if so when it's the first time we've played in this brilliant competition.

Problem with CL games that you don't get with league games is every match is on TV which means it's much easier for people not to go as they'll still get to see the game.

cleavers said:
Bongo Joe said:
Also right about the attendance, very poor.
Can't agree on that, I thought it was an excellent attendance, especially considering they brought 17, its almost the same number of City fans as we get for a league game.
It was 42,000 which I'm surprised at, looked a lot less from where I sit. I just feel it should be full for the Champions League no matter who we play, just like it is when we play the big teams in the league.

I think it's a given that the family stand always has empty seats since we changed it but the top of both third tiers were fairly bare and some of the 2nd tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.