Anyone flew with Qatar airways?

danny21manc

I've found a cheap flight to Thailand and just wondering what the airline is like...

I have been on Emirates and Etihad previously...

Is it worth paying the extra for these or Qatar any good?

Any help would be appreciated.

Citycitytid said:
I've found a cheap flight to Thailand and just wondering what the airline is like...

theyre all similar mate

2 wings, seats and flight attendants

Citycitytid said:

They are excellent. I flew business to SA and various economy flights. Doha terminal was very easy to negotiate. Going back a few years though. Daughter works for Emirates so use them now but I would have put Qatar above Emirates at the time.

Used them twice, excellent airline for a good price.

Another one who has flown them here. They are good. Doha is a much nicer airport to transit than the chaos of Dubai, and actually feels peaceful. Service is decent, the only thing which isn't quite up to scratch is the IFE on the A340 equipment.

Some of their prices to BKK are insane, £300-400 cheaper than the competition.

I had one of the worst flights I have had with them. That and being bussed around Doha airport for 30 mins. But it was the cheapest so I guess you get what you pay for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.