Anyone got a multi-cooker?

We have one of these:
www.amazon.co.uk/Instant-Pot-Electric-Pressure-Stainless/dp/B00OP26T4K
Mrs JASR is a foodie, and also likes making own stuff.
As well as cooking from frozen, it can sauté, make yoghurt, cook rice . It’s pretty good.
But we have up to 6 in family, so time can be limited, and the ability to just bing everything in a pot, give it a swirl and set the pot on for a short (but not instant) time, is very useful.

Fancy one of these but has anyonr got one? Are they any good and any recommendations as to a model? Don't need a big one, 5L max, smaller probably.
I have a Tower 5l. Nothing fancy, just a timer so no fancy gadgetry that jacks up the price or lowers the overall quality for the same price, (if you see what I mean). Works brilliantly, super soft spare ribs, lamb shanks tender in an hour. I tend to use it to precook stuff that takes a long long time in the oven and then finish whatever I'm cooking but in a shorter time but as others have said it can be a one pot cook and plenty more. Happy cooking.

Yeah, mines mixed with a yorkie and a lhasa apso but he’s also got a bit of dachshund in him. Right mad bastard he is!

Fancy one of these but has anyonr got one? Are they any good and any recommendations as to a model? Don't need a big one, 5L max, smaller probably.
I work in a kitchen,i have had an halogen cooker for maybe 10 years plus now,they are brilliant,you can see your food cooking,i always buy cheap ones ( £30-£35 ) ,they normally last 2 to 3 years ,but we use ours 2 or 3 times a day,they are a godsend.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6982641

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.