Anyone here speak Spanish, need help.

Fuzzmaster101

I would very much appreciate any help translating this sentence because I can translate the individual words but I think the meaning is lost then.

"Lo del perro no fue chistoso para nada tonto!"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I would very much appreciate any help translating this sentence because I can translate the individual words but I think the meaning is lost then.

"Lo del perro no fue chistoso para nada tonto!"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Something about the Lone Ranger's mate?

QUE

0,,5221155,00.jpg

tommyducks said:
Literally "that of the dog was not funny for nothing, stupid."

A bit of context might help.

The question was

"Quien es la persona que te hizo llorar?"

Which I think means Who is the berson who makes you sad/weap?

And she replied that it was me! And then put the sentence I first stated for translation. I don't think that perro is dog in this context but I may be wrong. I got it as me being a dog who is not funny and not stupid but I'm sure that's wrong.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
tommyducks said:
Literally "that of the dog was not funny for nothing, stupid."

A bit of context might help.

The question was

"Quien es la persona que te hizo llorar?"

Which I think means Who is the berson who makes you sad/weap?

And she replied that it was me! And then put the sentence I first stated for translation. I don't think that perro is dog in this context but I may be wrong. I got it as me being a dog who is not funny and not stupid but I'm sure that's wrong.
Who is the person that MADE you cry?That about the dog was not remotely funny, stupid!

Not being funny but are you sure you spelt it all right? If your English spelling is anything to go by, I'm sure the Spanish will have completely lost all sense of meaning!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.