Anyone in the trenches with me?

Speaking as a 50-something year old fan ...
you only have to think back to almost any weekend between 1979 (when Malcolm Allison returned) and 2002 (when we properly returned to the Premier League) ... to know that things at City can be an awful lot worse than they are currently.

Not sure we are at the circling the wagons stage just yet , one league defeat in eight months is hardly a crisis , every man and his dog has had their say on our defensive woes in the last 48 hours , the list of ex-Rags and Dippers laying in to our team is long and predictable.One thing we do know this squad of players and managers will step up to the plate , its what we do.

Comrades

We have some what of a crisis but there is not going to be any point of us screaming and running round the room naked with our knickers on our heads(perverts are excused)

There will be trials,losses and more walking wounded but we are stronger than we showed on saturday evening

Who is with me?
All I know is at the end of the year with the PL and the CL in our pockets we will witness like Aleksander the Great;
"Gaurdiola wept when there were no more world's to conquer"

(overly dramatic?)

We lost a game, not the war. We will prevail, because we laugh last! We’ve been in these trenches before and we found our way out. I’m with you @karen7
Onward & upward rode the 500! (I think that’s the quote but I’m tired and really need to sleep)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.