Anyone in the trenches with me?

I disagree and I'll fight you....I'll be the guy with the knickers on my head.

Good man, none of this Karen7 stand together nonsense, lets fight each other, you can choose the weapons from this list, wet tea bags, steak and kidney puddings or lupins. I will see you behind the City Store at sunrise Saturday.

We lost a game, not the war. We will prevail, because we laugh last! We’ve been in these trenches before and we found our way out. I’m with you @karen7
Onward & upward rode the 500! (I think that’s the quote but I’m tired and really need to sleep)
"Into the valley of death
Rode the six hundred."

Comrades

We have some what of a crisis but there is not going to be any point of us screaming and running round the room naked with our knickers on our heads(perverts are excused)

There will be trials,losses and more walking wounded but we are stronger than we showed on saturday evening

Who is with me?
Damn, now I've got this picture in my head of you running around naked with your knickers on your head.

As regards the team I've always been of the mind that what will be will be, it's not like I can affect the outcome either way.

didn't go on BM for a few days, utterly disgusted in some of the comments after the Norwich game, "deadful / awful" used in the same sentence as some of the players that won us back to back leagues titles and more cups than M&S underwear department.

glad there is now a thread on a realistic positive note with some good comments.

we love you city, we do...………… im going to sing even fkn louder from the back of 115 on Saturday !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.