Anyone in the trenches with me?

Kaz, I am with you, I am prepared to stand with you, behind you, at the side of you and indeed in front you. Let them attack us, we are stronger, we are better we are City.

We will fight them on the beaches and anywhere else Winny said (not the Mandela one she was naughty)

Kaz, I am with you, I am prepared to stand with you, behind you, at the side of you and indeed in front you. Let them attack us, we are stronger, we are better we are City.

We will fight them on the beaches and anywhere else Winny said (not the Mandela one she was naughty)
That's the spirit musty

Haha indeed,what we need now is a strong back bone,stiff upper lip,none of this meltdown after every single bad game,it's going to be rough but we can do it!

Otamendi has probably had a reprieve now. We have three options, Rodri, Walker and Fernandinho, or we could promote Garcia or Bellis. Over to Pep.

Crisis?

We’re an attacking team who’s primary function is to score as many goals as possible and all but one of our attacking mids and forwards is fit.

Pep was on about Fernandinho at CB even when Laporte was fit, so barely anything has changed because only one other player could have played with Fern anyway.

We will be absolutely fine!

Crisis?

We’re an attacking team who’s primary function is to score as many goals as possible and all but one of our attacking mids and forwards is fit.

Pep was on about Fernandinho at CB even when Laporte was fit, so barely anything has changed because only one other player could have played with Fern anyway.

We will be absolutely fine!
Tongue in cheek,tongue in cheek

Tongue in cheek,tongue in cheek
Tell you what though Kaz, the defeatist softarse attitude on this forum since Saturday has been fucking pathetic!

Some posters have posted some right old tripe.

So I’m with you in the trenches, sod the soft **** attitude.

WE’RE MAN CITY, WE’LL FIGHT ’TIL THE END!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.