Anyone in the trenches with me?

My team have a transfer ban so a few injuries is luxury (queue Monty Python comments)

That is a good idea,get that blues sense of humour going

I think it is classic City humour and an easy song to sing along to, its just a chant really. We have lost some of our gallows humour lately, bring it back!

I’ve been in a trench since 1983 and my first game. Couple of injuries won’t change that.

I think it is classic City humour and an easy song to sing along to, its just a chant really. We have lost some of our gallows humour lately, bring it back!
Yep,last season was so tense and stressful,despite our injury probs we could do with a bit of light relief

Yep,last season was so tense and stressful,despite our injury probs we could do with a bit of light relief

Laugh in the face of adversity, we have thrived on that in the past it got us through the dark times.

Ffs hardly in the trenches are we - I remember the days of losing to some real embarrassing teams so second in the league, in the champions league again wow tough isn’t it

Ffs hardly in the trenches are we - I remember the days of losing to some real embarrassing teams so second in the league, in the champions league again wow tough isn’t it

Shhhh don't spoil it we are having a nostalgic moment lol!

Well said Pep! Haha.. Coming out of the Shay Stadium in the p*ssing rain after losing 1-0 was a bit shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.