Anyone know of any job vacancies please?

Kenney_The_Blue

I put a similar thread on about a week ago.

As i said before i am 18 and willing to do pretty much anything work wise. I have 14 GCSE'S st A*-C, i was just wondering if anybody knew of any vacancies that might be suitable for me? I've looked everywhere for a job

Thank you in advance

There is always football stewards jobs going at most clubs,just need to contact the club direct.Hours are reasonable,duties fairly standard,get trained and earn some money while filling in a blank CV.Also Showsec usually hire for stewards at the MEN Arena if you can put a yellow jacket on.

Robbo. said:
Kenny have you tried supermarkets like Lidl netto, tesco etc as they always recruit near christmas.

yh they they did the interviews etc for xmas a while back (end of oct) and i didnt realise till it was too late so its my own fault that i missed out on them but i keep looking on there websites for anything that might come up.

Boots Chemist , Royal Mail , Supermarkets , they're the places to try ........ at least two of them were taking people on last week.

black mamba said:
Boots Chemist , Royal Mail , Supermarkets , they're the places to try ........ at least two of them were taking people on last week.

Royal Mail are b@stards. I applied at the start of October, online on their website. Presuming that I was in with a decent shot of getting a part time night shift job sorting the mail, especially as I applied two months in advance.

Heard nowt from them, so emailed them on the 1st December to ask whether I'd got the Christmas Casual job or not. They're right up their own @rses, said it was company policy not to tell people they hadn't got the job. Come on, I applied online, it'd take one click just to say "no thanks" to me via email, and that'd be it.

I only heard that from someone in their general recruitment arm, because the idiots at the Christmas Casual place couldn't be bothered to reply.

Desperate to do something like stack shelves overnight, or something just to help pay off Abu Dhabi, but no-ones takin anyone else on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.