Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

Of course some people genuinely need to go but the other day was a landmark game, the players are flat and not playing well and we were losing to that lot.

For the players to see the aisles queuing up in some areas of the ground to get out is one thing at 8-0 up against Watford but at 1-2 down against that lot when a defeat would not only mean a lost 3 points but also a loss to the Rags but worse still the landmark moment we lost our title, can’t be inspiring for them.

It’s just one of those things that obviously doesn’t bother many people but really bothers some others. There’s nowt wrong with being pissed off with it.

And in a game as serious as Saturday at 0-2 and 1-2 down people will not act in their normal way. Someone could go fucking mental at leavers in the ground and get home and think “fucking hell, I went well over the top there, don’t know why I did that!”

But it’s just emotions.
It works both ways mate, when the fans see the players not trying, then why should the fans? The fans have paid maybe more than they can afford to go, put relationships on the line, have worries about bills etc, the only worries the players have is should they take the bmw or the Mercedes to training

Reactions: TFC
Going to a fucking ****ing game on the kippax as little fucking kid never did any fucking harm to me.

Seriously I shout, scream & swear with the best of them & for that reason you'd not find me in the family stand.

Anyone know the knob who sits in 235 family stand screaming at anyone who goes early,incident occurred Saturday.

giphy.gif

For the guy screaming not for the poster.

Last edited:
Take out the knob head bit, and you are doing the same, you are having a go at him for having an opinion, I really don't know why people argue on here about people leaving early, they have paid their money and can leave the ground when ever they like, before you have a go at me I stayed until the end at Wembley vs Gillingham, but I have no problem with people leaving the stadium when they like
Who the fuck are you telling him he has an opinion?

Threatening people is over the top but no wonder he's pissed off if soft çnuts are reporting him for swearing at a game of football. There would be no bastard left in the south stand after the first 5 minutes of the season. I understand it's the family stand but the full ground sings "fuck VAR" or shouts "you lazy twat" at Mahrez and Gundogan, if you don't want your kids to hear swearing don't take them.

Or, if you want to scream and swear, don't go to family stand. My brother's kid, 7 years old, gets in tears as soon as he asks him if he would go to the football match, because he got shit scarred by some utter morons around us few weeks ago. Mind you, no family stands here, so it could even be said "don't take them", but when you have it, then it should be appreciated and let kids and families enjoy the match without some aggressive knob sitting next to you. There is a time and place for everything and family stand should be family stand and not the place where you act as in pub. People buy season tickets there most probably to avoid that kind of language and atmosphere, s it should be respected and if someone is not able to control themselves, he should buy a ticket in different stand.

Some of the posters on here consider it a badge of honour to have been involved in the fighting during the "good old days". They seem to think some pissed up twat shouting at families leaving early is acceptable. They have no problem with drunk/drugged twats kicking off with anyone. Then try and jusifty it by saying "it's always been like that" . Get a grip it's 2019 and that behaviour is not acceptable to the majority, especially inside a football stadium. Middle aged men most of them too- fucking embarrassment.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.