Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

I sit in 236 and know the exact bloke your in about ! Repeatedly shouting “ sit the fuck down “ whilst I had my 10 year old lad at the side of me hardly endeared me to his project ! Stay if you want to stay , go if you want to go ! Personally couldn’t care less

Probably already mentioned but if people leave 10 minutes from the end every game it equates to over two games in a season.

You could have good guess what team they support when people leave the cinema 10 mins before the end of a suspenseful film.

All these die hard fans will no doubt be at Oxford away as they can't bear to miss a minute of any game.

I'm in south stand level 3 in the cheap seats near the top. I always leave 5 mins before the end and walk down and find and empty seat right next to the exit. Had a few sarcastic comments when I'm leaving. I leave them to it. Doing this saves at least 10 mins each game.

As a general point though it really is no one else's business when anyone leaves. Pretty sad this 'Im a bigger fan for staying to the end' nonsense.

As a general point though it really is no one else's business when anyone leaves. Pretty sad this 'Im a bigger fan for staying to the end' nonsense.
Leave when you want mate, I don't tell anyone not to leave early. I just find it sad to see a stadium half empty on FT because people can't be arsed staying cos they're in a rush. So that's about 25k. Where you all rushing to leaving behind some of the best football you've ever seen or likely to ever see ?

But worse than sad I think it's disrespectful to everyone involved within the club, especially after seeing several goals scored in jaw dropping football. It's becoming more embarrassing that the players leave the field after a fine display only for half of us to piss off early cos we can't be arsed staying and clapping them off. seems worse after we've thrashed a team, bizarre that I think. if more games were on a knife edge on 80 mins less leave a game.

As for the "I'm a bigger fan than you" it's not about that, well I don't see it like that. I know blues dotted around the world who love the club as much as I do. They'd love to take up the empties and stay till the end, but they cant!

This football is as good as it gets or ever got. Just consider that and stay till the end and applaud the lads off the pitch, instead of bloody rushing to get out when you really don't need to.

I sit in 236 and know the exact bloke your in about ! Repeatedly shouting “ sit the fuck down “ whilst I had my 10 year old lad at the side of me hardly endeared me to his project ! Stay if you want to stay , go if you want to go ! Personally couldn’t care less
Hi,don't know if it's the same guy but i was walking out Saturday 92nd minute and this bloke flips going mental, normally i would not have bothered but i had my lad who was 11 and i thought who the fuck are you shouting at and i caused a bit of a scene of which I was so embarrassed about,acting like i did in front of my lad who got upset was terrible, however my lad doesn't fancy Leicester now so if it is the same guy he's definitely getting pulled the mouthy prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.