Anyone know what time the ticket office opens on Sunday?

Mike N

Left it late getting tickets for tomorrow but it now appears I can't do it over the intended. Going to go down early tomorrow, anyone know what time it'll open?

I'm in same position, was told today when I rang office that it was open from 10am

jg2886 said:
I'm in same position, was told today when I rang office that it was open from 10am

Thanks for that.

It's odd that tickets couldn't continue to be sold over the weekend up until the office opens tomorrow.

Bit disappointed that they say theyve only got single seats left. Odd as there's always loads of empty seats where I sit in the North Stand and will be again today! Cant moan too much, only decided to go yesterday.

squirtyflower said:
someone posted this morning that they have seats together in the third tiers
Supporter Services insistent that only singles remain. They've been tweeting that several times this morning in reply to enquiries. Must have been really busy yesterday because at the time they took the sales offline there were still hundred left at back of the 3rd tiers.

Seems if you price it right, then the demand is there. Not a surprise really

squirtyflower said:
someone posted this morning that they have seats together in the third tiers

Thanks but needed three together and not third tier. Person we are going with doesnt do heights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.