Anyone know where I can get this watch from? Important!

blueinbolton77

I went to ARGOS yesterday afternoon for one of those 70 minute per hour watches they sometimes use at Old Trafford, but they insist they don't supply them to anyone not in the inner circle of United; FA, Referees, 4th officals etc etc.

Anyway, I'd really really like one because it would increase my overtime at work by a substantial amount.

Any links or pictures of one, please please let me know.

Ta.

Well done the boys yesterday, what a cracking performance, shame no point, but I'm really proud.

blueinbolton77 said:
I went to ARGOS yesterday afternoon for one of those 70 minute per hour watches they sometimes use at Old Trafford, but they insist they don't supply them to anyone not in the inner circle of United; FA, Referees, 4th officals etc etc.

Anyway, I'd really really like one because it would increase my overtime at work by a substantial amount.

Any links or pictures of one, please please let me know.

Ta.

Well done the boys yesterday, what a cracking performance, shame no point, but I'm really proud.

Thats a very funny post hahahah!!!

Does it look something like this? They are a very popular 'secret santa' gift at the annual referees association christmas ball.

hublot-bingbang-reddevil-manutd-front.jpg

I think that you can get one at The Celtic Shop in Glasgow cos this has been going on for ages up here. There is even a horse up here called More Time Tim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.