Anyone need lift to QPR game?

Bellyeye

I'm driving up from Northants on Sunday. Anybody need a lift and willing to share fuel costs pm me.

Cheers

Bellyeye said:
I'm driving up from Northants on Sunday. Anybody need a lift and willing to share fuel costs pm me.

Cheers

I'm coming from Oxford with an empty car too!

if you can call at denton on the way save me a flag in a joe be much appreciated lol

bennyblue said:
if you can call at denton on the way save me a flag in a joe be much appreciated lol

WARNING

Denton is not safe murder capital of the world pick me +2 up in Rusholme instead outside the bike doctors Dickenson road

thanks

about 12.05 pm ok with you?

Anyone travelling from North Wales to the QPR game? Would be willing to share fuel costs .

Please PM me if would be able to give me a lift.

Over from Ireland and staying in Glan Conwy for the week.

Really sorry to hijack this thread slightly, but I can't start my own...

Not begging for a ticket, but begging for a lift.

Trains seem to be pretty much a no go on Sunday from my southern exile, so I'm asking if anybody who is travelling up from the southcoast are could help me with a spare place in a car (I'll even take the middle seat!) Of course I will pay my fair share of petrol. Would normally just stay over the night before/after, but I can only squeeze the Sunday off work, being very busy. If anyone can help, or could put me in touch with someone who might be able to, I will be eternally grateful!

I'm Steve over on mancityfans.net by the way in case you want to check my credentials, and I come in absolute peace!

Boozie87 said:
Really sorry to hijack this thread slightly, but I can't start my own...

Not begging for a ticket, but begging for a lift.

Trains seem to be pretty much a no go on Sunday from my southern exile, so I'm asking if anybody who is travelling up from the southcoast are could help me with a spare place in a car (I'll even take the middle seat!) Of course I will pay my fair share of petrol. Would normally just stay over the night before/after, but I can only squeeze the Sunday off work, being very busy. If anyone can help, or could put me in touch with someone who might be able to, I will be eternally grateful!

I'm Steve over on mancityfans.net by the way in case you want to check my credentials, and I come in absolute peace!

welcome steve, thats a good site you have over there.

i know this is cheeky but is there any 1 passin through tunbridge wells as i can get a ticket for the game but cant get down there, if any 1 can be appreciated

Just got a ticket - If anyone's driving up from London/South East and has a spare seat PM me - will ofcourse pay for petrol and conversation/buzz. Otherwise it's 9hour roundtrip on the bus for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.