Anyone Play Poker?

Played on PKR when I had my PC. I've found that to be the best.
Now I'm on a Mac, I play at Full Tilt, although It's nowhere near as good IMO.

I normally do quite well, but it requires discipline, it's easy to lose if you don't keep a cool head.

I started playing on party poker a while ago when they had some promotion on this site.

I've been playing on pkr recently. I only play for fun, think i'm down overall.

We should get a do a bluemoon tournament or something, it's been suggested before but don't think it ever happened. Think there's a few on here who play.

Wafty Cranker said:
I started playing on party poker a while ago when they had some promotion on this site.

I've been playing on pkr recently. I only play for fun, think i'm down overall.

We should get a do a bluemoon tournament or something, it's been suggested before but don't think it ever happened. Think there's a few on here who play.

it happened on ladbrokes once. I was a bit of a novice at the time and got thrashed.

Well i have been playing around on different sites as Paradise poker, CDpoker, Party, Pokerstars, Fulltilt and Ultimatebet...

the places i have found the best is Ultimatebet... mainly due to graphics and been there the longest so i have many friends there recently found Full Tilt and like the price money which are among the best around along side Pokerstars... but its also among the hardest to win since you constantly have to beat around 1000 players to win... but pay off is great!!! The largest win so far is on Full Tilt 4.400 dollars...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.