Anyone prefer being alone?

oman0115

Just started seeing a girl, and it's dawned on me, I actually prefer not being in a relationship, not having someone making plans for me or feeling like I have to make plans, being able to chill on my own or with mates and not feeling guilty about it. I think I've felt like this in every relationship I've had which probably explains why I'm 36 and not married. Always told myself the way to go is find someone to breed with and settle down with, now I'm thinking I can't actually be bothered. Can anyone relate?

Just started seeing a girl, and it's dawned on me, I actually prefer not being in a relationship, not having someone making plans for me or feeling like I have to make plans, being able to chill on my own or with mates and not feeling guilty about it. I think I've felt like this in every relationship I've had which probably explains why I'm 36 and not married. Always told myself the way to go is find someone to breed with and settle down with, now I'm thinking I can't actually be bothered. Can anyone relate?

I can says the married man with offspring

There are clear rules on this forum about asking for opinions on the fairer sex or a particular predicament with a specific female without providing photos so that we can best assist you in your conundrum - any body part will suffice

You and me are very,very similar in our outlook. The only difference is the present Mrs TRB. Oh, and the previous one.

I'm guessing you're not that into her then.

I go a few months at a time being on my own when I’m travelling about. Don’t think my missus minds, that or she knows she’s getting a nice treat when I’m back.
If I ever phone her from a South American jail I’ll probably have to get used to being alone bar the dodgy tached cell mate..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.