Anyone prefer being alone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oman0115, 7 Nov 2019.

1. White’s a colour?

2. DRINKLEVEDRY

DRINKLEVEDRY

Team supported:
    City
    I'd divorce her asap if she was a rag,
    Ffs man up

:)[/QUOTE]
    She looks after me to well mate.

Indaparkside likes this.
  3. oman0115

oman0115

Picking up on a point made in this thread, some women just struggle with the concept men want independence. I've had relationships with women who think your entire existence should be the relationship. And I think this is what makes me happier alone. Are there women out there who will be happy to let you have your own space, and not see it as a snub to them or a sign of indifference? Or am I looking for a unicorn? The moment one gets clingy I get turned off, it's the equivalent of slapping my boner with a ruler psychologically.

4. purplenose

purplenose

£50 by all accounts cheap at half the price compared to having a bird and a more regular shag.

Indaparkside likes this.
  5. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

I could have had an orgy every day for the past twenty years and it would have been cheaper.

purplenose likes this.
  6. Kinkladze 1

Kinkladze 1

Ha ha. Hindsight eh. What you wouldn’t give for a time machine!

purplenose likes this.
  7. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Life is easier being single when a guy can cook clean wash and iron. I can and don't want or need a women in my life to be a domestic goddess. Many men can't cope being single living alone and I know a couple of guys who couldn't cope being single. They are unhappy in their relationship but without their wives they would be useless at coping alone, hence why they live a miserable life. I'd rather be single than with a woman it didn't feel right to be in a relationship with.

8. feelymcfeel

feelymcfeel

I like being alone but I don't like being lonely.

I've been single for about 6 months now, and am completely enjoying the fact the only person I'm accountable to is myself. Spend all day on the sofa in my undies? Easy. Cook a 3 course meal for 1? Not a problem. Spend all day in the pub? Done. Drive across America because I wanted to? Compelted it mate.

Couldn't do any of those things in a relationship.

That said, I do miss having someone around and given i'm an absolute social ruh-tard with absolutely no clue when it comes to women i probably need to get used to it.

9. karen7

karen7

I've no idea how her and chloe sit down not to mention how fucking weird it looks

10. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Crazy - good looking girls looks deformed.