Anyone prefer being alone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oman0115, 7 Nov 2019.

1. Idahoblues?

2. abu13

abu13

Ive been to Hastings, Ive been to Brighton,
    I think I would be useless on my own, i've been with my missus since i was 16 and we have both just turned 50.

3. BimboBob

BimboBob

Chicago Blue.

4. karen7

karen7

Steady on

5. Poor cow will get shot whilst having sex

6. idahoblues

idahoblues

I'm sexier

7. BimboBob

BimboBob

He can fly himself and bore you shitless with the details after.

karen7 likes this.
  8. karen7

karen7

Beggars can't be chosers

9. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Depends what you would define as ‘fair’.... I have 12 years on her and fortunate to look a great deal younger than I am (which I know won’t last forever)...

Tbh I’m just happy being me, those will think there is more to it, commitment, afraid bla bla bla, the truth is, if we were all the same it would be a very dull world indeed... it’s like this, how often do you renew your phone contract? Well I’m due an upgrade, like I said ‘pimping ain’t easy’...

Be yourself, pal, trying to conform will hinder you long term if it isn’t in your make up, not everybody can be great husbands/wives, mummy and daddies, however, we can all be decent members of society

[​IMG]

somapop likes this.
  10. somapop

somapop

Good post mate. I've probably tried to conform all my life, but mainly to try and draw even less attention to my self. There's been times over the years growing up I'd struggle to make eye contact. How I mananged to make friends and get laid I'll never know (clue...alcohol). As I said in another thread, following a breakdown (which is probably best described in terms of a computer reboot/reinstall) I eventually, finally, found this 'not-give-a-fuckery' attitude, albeit in a polite, compassionate manner. A freedom...an emancipation from a closed off self. Becoming 'me' basiscally. I bet there's some good zen buddhism to explain this better. Entering places like a boxer entering a prize fight (but without the aggression) or having a sense that nothing should be deemded too embarrassing (within a certin scope)...share and embrace the mirth. Not quite sure I'm 100% happy in my own skin, but I'm closer than ever. Heck, I've considered signing up for a nude drawing class (as the subject) just to push some more boundaries. Yoga's good for that....you're putting yourself in some rather 'honest' positions with a bunch of strangers.

That age difference isn't much mate. The reason I ask is I've got more than a few nod ons from women far younger than me (at 46) but again, I'm pretty certain I look far younger than that and have never been in better shape (young at heart helps...). Perhaps they'd end up as nothing more than some mutual fun, but I think I'm probably due a bit of that...if I can remember how to do it...

Thanks for posting...and good luck with future upgrades (the cameras on the the latest batch of phones are ace...just sayin')!

bavarian blue likes this.