Anyone prefer being alone?

I worked in a situation where me and the wife were seperated by a continent for over a year, however we were on video phone most days and a few weeks holidaying.

But I did get used to living the single life and was fine with her not being here as we saw and spoke to each other daily.

But I easily lived alone and was more than happy that way at times, but would rather have been with the missus

Were there not days when you thought “I really can’t be arsed calling today”

if I am away on business I’m like why are you calling me, we only spoke this morning!

Were there not days when you thought “I really can’t be arsed calling today”

if I am away on business I’m like why are you calling me, we only spoke this morning!

The bugger (god love her) would call me at 5am day after a match in purpose as she knew I would have been on an all day session.

And we did have many a day where neither of us bothered to call as either couldn't be arsed if honest

I’m 27 and live with my Mrs, I celebrate inside when she says she’s going out.

I love the girl but alone time (not just wanking) is cherished.

Friends with benefits is best. No texting, no hassle, no jealousy. Just meet up now and again for a fuck, go out for an occasional meal and a drink. Works a treat for both of us.
I take it this is your normal matchday meet up with misty you are describing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.