Anyone remember Wyn Davies's time at City?

I remember singing a rather abusive question to him when he played against us at Burnden Park related to his hair colour
FsRJgZ-B2C5ThN9bQIsxMzxxxpZg3KM7eRBQS7dLyZ3DpcxInPcAoTLiGcQWNix5EGtC9GonJTEc6eTwAAlLo59hhLxseH-fxQRIJZdV-Ah2OahqSYK5btp5fnOaVWnqB99q

What's that S***t on yer 'head?

Battering ram of a player , and brave , he would put his head where a lot of players wouldnt put there feet , he was a nightmare for centre halves , brilliant heading ability and he did a job for us , could never understand why he went to the Rags , strange move.

If I remember rightly his name was Ron Wynn Davies, but he used the name Wynn Davies, so that he would not be confused with the other Ron Davies that played for Southampton.
I randomly came across u tube footage of Ron Davies playing for Southampton v utd at old Trafford .Davies gets a hat trick,at least two with his head...and they were proper strong difficult headers from crosses slung in high to the back post.Dont know much about Ron Davies but that man can head a ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.